WORKSHOP ICHNOLOGY 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to introduce you  the workshop on ichnology 2014 that will take
place next May in Sabadell, Barcelona.

Please have a look at the PDF

http://www.transmittingscience.org/wp-content/uploads/Workshop-Poster-Vertebrate-Ichnology-Classification-Morphology-and-3D-Models.pdf,

 and the web page

http://www.transmittingscience.org/courses/palaeo/vertebrate-ichnology/.

Any questions and further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or
courses@transmittingscience.org.

Thank you very much for your kind attention

Novella L. Razzolini

PhD student FPI Grup de Recerca del Mesozoic
Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont (ICP)
Carrer Escola Industrial, 23
E-08201 Sabadell
Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. +34 600674936