RE: First fossils of Tyrannosaurus (as Dynamosaurus) to be displayed at British Natural History Museum

So .. whatever happened to Manospondylus gigas ?!?

I heard that the original quarry was relocated and that the large centrum
taken by Brown was indeed part of that [old/ new] specimen. Any updates ?!?