Re: First fossils of Tyrannosaurus (as Dynamosaurus) to be displayed at British Natural History Museum

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Another slight inaccuracy to note:  "it remains the only T. rex fossil
to exist outside of the United States."  Of course, T. rex has been
found in Canada as well as the United States:

http://okanagansisss.wordpress.com/2007/10/13/tyrannosaurus-rex-the-canadian-specimens/

To be fair, the specimens of Manospondylus (a single vertebra) and
"Ornithomimus" grandis (some foot bones) would likely not be
considered diagnostic by modern standards. The type specimen for
Dynamosaurus (minus the ankylosaur armor) would by itself be an
acceptable type specimen by modern standards.