RE: First fossils of Tyrannosaurus (as Dynamosaurus) to be displayed at British Natural History Museum

On another note ..

Does anyone still think about possible hybridization between T. rex
and T.[Tarbosaurus] bataar ?!? I can't seem to remember but .. I seem
to recall that at least one good specimen [? skull] did not match up
within the variations ascibed to all other T. rex specimens.

Perhaps Thomas could enlighten me/ us on this one ?!?

I'll check out that other publication Thomas. Thanks.