Re: Philydrosaurus (Choristodera) from Liaoning, China and other non-dino papers

> Broiliellus reiszi
>
> Robert Holmes, David S. Berman & Jason S. Anderson (2013)
> A new dissorophid (Temnospondyli, Dissorophoidea) from the Early
> Permian of New Mexico (United States).

Nice to see *B.* tackled! It used to be a hopeless mess, together with the
*Dissorophus* mess.

Interesting froglike stapedes. Temnospondyl stapedes, even dissorophoid ones,
otherwise tend to be pillars or planks; this one actually has a thin shaft.

> Huaichun Wu, Shihong Zhang, Linda A. Hinnov, Ganqing Jiang, Qinglai
> Feng, Haiyan Li & Tianshui Yang (2013)
> Time-calibrated Milankovitch cycles for the late Permian.
> Nature Communications 4, Article number: 2452
> doi:10.1038/ncomms3452
> Open access:
> http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/130913/ncomms3452/full/ncomms3452.html

Blows my mind. Everybody should read it.