Re: A question for zoonomenclaturists

David, you have to click on the link "Lewis and Short" associated to "femina" and "femur" and the link "LSJ" associated to "φύ-ω" for details on the etymology, use and means of these words:

- http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=femina&la=la#lexicon
- http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=femur&la=la&can=femur0#lexicon
- http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=+%CF%86%CF%8D%CF%89&la=greek#Perseus:text:1999.04.0057:entry=fu/w-contents