RE: TKM abbreviation

TKM isn't an institution designation but more of a field description of the formation the fossils were found. In this case TKM is the "TKm" on the subsurface geologic map which include the McRae Formation. The McRae Formation is a formation which spans the latest Maastrichtian [Cretaceous] into the earliest Danian [Paleocene]

http://geoinfo.nmt.edu/publications/periodicals/nmg/downloads/6/n4/nmg_v6_n4_p72.pdf check the map explanation on page 72 of this article.

The question is where are these specimens labeled with the "TKM" currently housed?