RE: bennettite guide, 3rd chapter

You know Jason .. this would actually be a very worthy project
to undertake. Probably too much for a single artist/ author. It
would be of great benefit to all palaeoartists to have one single
artistic volume on the entire mesozoic broken down into sub-stages ..
further broken down to individual fossil palaeogeographical environments
with black silhoettes delineating individual plants from each painting.

Constant revisions would be needed but .. so what !?!

I've always dreamed of such a volume but choked on the costs and size
and acquisition of a professional team required to bring this together.

Why this has never been conferenced about is a mystery .. probably due
to a lack of funding .. what isn't ..