RE: TKM abbreviation

I do not have access to their specimen collections or catalogue, but I believe the "TKM" specimens are currently housed at the NMBGMR [NEW MEXICO BUREAU OF GEOLOGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES MUSEUM], NMMNH [NEW MEXICO MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY] or Silver Family Geology Museum, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM