RE: WDRA question

most
> carnivores (lions, bears, etc.) typically don't feast on other carnivores but
> prefer the zebras/deer/etc. either from taste or
nutritional
> value instincts.  How often have carnivore remnants (that aren't small
> juveniles) been found in tyrannosaur/etc. fossil
> stomachs?  Wouldn't a larger and more tasty iguanodon been preferred?

Where do you get the idea that carnivores prefer the taste of herbivores? Meat
is meat. Hawks eat plenty of jays, for instance.
Lions eat leopard cubs. Wolves kill coyotes. It happens

Furthermore, we have the case of a Microraptor in the guts of Sinocalliopteryx:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0044012?imageURI=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0044012.g008

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216