Re: Giant theropod eggs from Cretaceous of South Korea

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A quick correction to the authors. I didn't delete the uppercase
author link "c" at the end of D. Jade Simo when I copied the material
from the webpage. My apologies. The corrected spelling is below:

Min Huh, Bo Seong Kim, Yeon Woo, D. Jade Simo, In Sung Paik & Hyun
Joo Kim (2014)
First record of a complete giant theropod egg clutch from Upper
Cretaceous deposits, South Korea.
Historical Biology: 26(2): 218-228
DOI:10.1080/08912963.2014.894998
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08912963.2014.894998#.UzrR1vldXeI