Re: Giant theropod eggs from Cretaceous of South Korea

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Sorry. I don't know if it's the curse of April Fools, but it should be
D. Jade Simon, not "Simo". Again, apologies to the author and
everybody else. Urrk.

Min Huh, Bo Seong Kim, Yeon Woo, D. Jade Simon, In Sung Paik & Hyun
Joo Kim (2014)
First record of a complete giant theropod egg clutch from Upper
Cretaceous deposits, South Korea.
Historical Biology: 26(2): 218-228
DOI:10.1080/08912963.2014.894998
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08912963.2014.894998#.UzrR1vldXeI