RE: Jurassic Restaurant opens in L.A

We used to have a bar & grill called "Dinosaurs" in northern Prince Georges
County, Maryland (up the road north of College Park.) It was a generic bar &
grill, not bad, but had wall murals of dinosaurs (mostly ripped off from
Zallinger and the like).

Totally unknown to the owners of the joint, though: they were right next to the
property where the Arundel Beds of the Patuxent Fm are exposed, and thus the
best hunting ground for Early Cretaceous dinosaurs in eastern North America!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/