RE: Questions about T. rex and Nanotyrannus

Nope, no paper as such to support it.

There are some field localities where robust small teeth and blade like small
teeth are found together. The  pro-Nano camp interprets these as teeth of two
taxa; the anti-Nano camp as teeth of different tooth positions in different
sized individuals.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216