RE: Serendipaceratops confirmed as Australian Early Cretaceous ceratopsian.

A problem I have with the _Notoceratops_ section is that they primarily compare
it to derived Late Cretaceous hadrosaurids and ceratopsians, and not the wealth
of other ornithischians. For instance, comparison with rhabdodontids and
_Muttaburrasaurus_ would be useful.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216