Re: Straight-toed sauropod tracks from Spain + other news

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

English-language versions of the news stories about the discovery of
straight-toed sauropod tracks in Spain:

http://www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in-english/2659243_site-in-spain-hailed-as-mega-trove-of-dinosaur-footprints.html

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/agencia-efe/140808/site-spain-hailed-mega-trove-dinosaur-footprints

**
Also, apologies for a grammatical flub. I reworded my summary of the
story in Spanish at the last minute to add "a sequence of" and didn't
fix a couple of grammar items for plural to singular changes:

Corrected:

Of special importance is a  sequence of sauropod tracks 17 meters long
that records a unique foot with four straight, forward-pointing toes,
said to be a foot structure otherwise not known in sauropods--either
from fossil bones or from tracks found elsewhere. Sauropod toes are
typically rotated outward to the side.