Re: Amphicoelias vertebra replica photo + Pangea, new Spanish paleo magazine + more news

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Just in case anybody was curious about the dinosaur nest curry dish
mentioned in the story about the Fukui Museum, here's a link with a
photo. Somehow I think you need to be a kid to find this really
appetizing....

http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/2014/07/23/ill-have-some-dinosaur-eggs-with-my-curry-thanks/