Re: Iteravis, new ornithuromorph bird from Lower Cretaceous Yixian Formation, China (free pdf)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The pdf is free for download at this link (official citation updated):

Shuang Zhou, Jingmai K. O’Connor & Min Wang (2014)
A new species from an ornithuromorph (Aves: Ornithothoraces) dominated
locality of the Jehol Biota.
Chinese Science Bulletin 59(36): 5366–5378
DOI: 10.1007/s11434-014-0669-8
http://www.scibull.com:8080/EN/abstract/abstract509556.shtml