Re: Kulindapteryx and Daurosaurus, new hypsilophodont ornithopods from Upper Jurassic of Siberia, Russia

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A couple of corrections to the roughly translated abstract (blame the
limits of Google Translate and my rusty Russian grammar). More
improvements are undoubtedly possible!

Ukureisk Formation is the correct English name (not Ukureiskiy)

***

Maybe something more like?

Integument divided into dermal scales and "bristles" is found to be
present in hypsilophodonts.

Instead of :
The existence of dermal scales divided into "bristles" is established
for hypsilophodonts