From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu; VRTPALEO@usc.edu
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 12:39 AM
Subject: Kulindapteryx and Daurosaurus, new hypsilophodont ornithopods from
Upper Jurassic of Siberia, Russia

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Two new Jurassic dinosaur taxa, including (it would appear) the
"feathered" ornithopod(s) from Kulinda in Transbaikal region of
Siberia. The paper has appeared in the Russian language version of the
Paleontological Journal. Presumably the English-language translation
version will appear soon. Here is a very rough translation of the
info, with some help from Google Translate and a Russian dictionary. I
do not have the pdf.

V.R. Alifanov &  S.V. Saveliev (2014)
Two new ornithischian dinosaurs (Hypsilophodontia, Ornithopoda) from
the Late Jurassic of Russia.
Paleontological Journal 4: 72-82 (Russian edition)
DOI: 10.7868/S0031031X14040023
http://www.maikonline.com/maik/showArticle.do?auid=VAHWN6QBU2&lang=ru
In Latin letter transliteration:
http://www.maikonline.com/maik/showArticle.do?auid=VAHWN6QBU2

Two new species of ornithischian dinosaurs from the taxon Ornithopoda
are described - Kulindapteryx ukureica gen. et sp. nov.
(Jeholosauridae) and Daurosaurus olovus gen. et sp. nov.
(Hypsilophodontidae) - from the Ukureiskiy Formation deposits (?
Tithonian, Upper Jurassic) of the Kulinda location in the Transbaikal
(Russia).  The problem of the origin and homology of  the obturator
process on the ischial bones in Ornithopoda and Theropoda is discussed
.  The families Jeholosauridae and Hypsilophodontidae, as well as
Lesothosauridae,  are  reviewed within the infraorder Hypsiloph
(Ornithopoda, Ornithischia). The existence of dermal scales divided
into "bristles" is established for hypsilophodonts.