Re: Kulindapteryx and Daurosaurus, new hypsilophodont ornithopods from Upper Jurassic of Siberia, Russia

I was able to get a hold of the paper. It has an English translation of the
abstract. It reads:

Two new dinosaurs, Kulindapteryx ukureicagen. et sp. nov. (Jeholosauridae) and
Daurosaurus olovusgen. et
sp. nov. (Hypsilophodontidae) from the Ukureisk Formation (Tithonian, Upper
Jurassic) of the Kulinda locality in Transbaikalia (Russia) are described and
assigned to Ornithopoda (Ornithischia). The origin and homology of the so
called obturator process of the ischium of Ornithopoda and Theropoda are
discussed. The families Jeholosauridae and Hypsilophodontidae as well as
Lesothosauridae are considered to belong to the infraorder Hypsilophodontia
(Ornithopoda, Ornithischia). It is shown that hypsilophodontians had skin
scales divided into bristles.

This is also an unrelated paper to the one that Godefroit et al. are working
on. Apparently some shenanigans have been going on regarding this locality.

Jason

http://reptilis.net