Re: Kulindapteryx and Daurosaurus, new hypsilophodont ornithopods from Upper Jurassic of Siberia, Russia

Just to clarify, I understood *ustanovleno* (established) was a
participle in neuter form, functioning like an adjective and modifying
the neuter noun *nalichie* (presence). I don't think I indicated
*ustanovleno* was a noun too--only that it had a neuter nominative
ending "o" to match *nalichie*. I guess I could have said it was a
"passive particle in neuter form" ..... The literal English
translation underneath made the participle role clear.

Anyway, thanks for the input.