Re: Baby mammoths get CT scans (no more free pdf of paper?)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Apparently the article is no longer in open access...Weird. It was
free with the unlocked symbol when I checked the issue and downloaded
the paper earlier, and sent the email. Apologies to people who missed
the free window. Maybe it was a mistake and I blew the whistle....