Re: Amargasaurus braincase and neck posture + Camarasaurus growth + Texas titanosaurs

Sorry to bug the list with a pdf request, but if anybody would be willing to
send me copies of the papers below, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Zach

kull and neck position of Amargasaurus fits with a midheight