Re: Questions about the Javelina Formation

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

You might try contacting Vincent Santucci at:

vincent_santucci@nps.gov

>From a recent GSA conference abstract:

https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2013AM/webprogram/Paper233514.html

 "The Late Cretaceous Javelina Formation at Big Bend National Park,
Texas, has yielded over 80 species of fossil plants including cypress,
mangroves, and conifers."

--

He may be able to provide more info.