Flugsaurier 2015: an international pterosaur conference hosted in the UK

The list processor isn't recognizing Mark's address, so I'm posting
this on his behalf:

From: Mark Witton <mark.witton@port.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:53:36 +0100
Subject: Flugsaurier 2015: an international pterosaur conference
hosted in the UK
To: Dinosaur Mailing List <dinosaur@usc.edu>

*My colleague Steven Vidovic and I have tried posting this message
several times now, but they do not seem to be arriving. Apologies if
any inboxes are filling with Flugsaurier emails - original message below...

--

Good news, everyone: the first circular for Flugsaurier 2015, the 5th
international meeting on pterosaurs, has just been published!

http://flugsaurier2015.com/onewebmedia/Flugsaurier%202015%20First%20Circular.pdf.

This 6 day meeting will be held in August next year at the University
of Portsmouth, UK, back-to-back with SVPCA, the UK's largest
vertebrate palaeontology meeting. The two conferences are being hosted
in neighbouring cities and feature excursions to historically
important pterosaur localities, making for an excellent double-whammy
of vertebrate palaeontology.

Interested parties should visit our website
(http://flugsaurier2015.com) and sign-up to our mailing list to
automatically receive our next circular, due this autumn
(http://flugsaurier2015.com/circulars/sign-up.html). We're all over
social media like a friendly rash, with a blog
(http://conference.flugsaurier2015.com/), Twitter account
@flugsaurier2015, and a 'Flugsaurier 2015' Facebook group. Please
'like', share and tweet the heck out of us to make the event as widely
known and successful as possible.

Hoping to see many of you next year. If anyone has any questions,
please direct them to enquiries@flugsaurier2015.com.

Best,

The Flugsaurier 2015 Organising Committee
p.p. Mark Witton

--
Dr. Mark Witton
Research Associate