Blocked postings again

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Sorry to keep bringing up this problem. For the past few hours I have
been trying to send a posting to the DML for a new paper in Ichnos
about sauropod and theropod tracks in Sichuan Province, China. As far
as I can determine, my multiple attempts have not gotten through, even
though two other postings on other topics went through fine today. I
have tried reformatting the text of the ref and the abstract, and
changing the subject line. Has anyone received my posting for this
paper? I am deleting the abstract in case that was the issue.

Lida Xing, Guangzhao Peng, Yong Ye, Martin G. Lockley, Hendrik Klein,
W. Scott Persons IV, Jianping Zhang, Chunkang Shu & Baoqiao Hao (2014)
Sauropod and Small Theropod Tracks from the Lower Jurassic Ziliujing
Formation of Zigong City, Sichuan, China, with an Overview of
Triassic-Jurassic Dinosaur Fossils and Footprints of the Sichuan
Basin.
Ichnos 21 (2): 119-130
DOI: 10.1080/10420940.2014.909352
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10420940.2014.909352#.U4to8vldXTo