2014 PaleoFest

Hey Gang,

Wanted to get some last minute words out about the 2014 PaleoFest event
(March 8th and 9th) Sat/Sun).

We have another solid lineup of speakers (20 presentations in two days).
Although we have a Cenozoic focus this year, there will be some Late
Cretaceous dinosaur talks that we could not squeeze in for last year's
event. A list of presenters can be found at this link
http://www.burpee.org/page.asp?PageID=%2852%29  I am excited to report
that due to the growing number of college students/groups who attend, we
are able to provide a student rate for all 1 and 2 day passes.

Our Saturday evening dinner speaker is Dr. Kirk Johnson, Sant Director
of the National Museum of Natural History. He will be talking about the
Snowmastodon Site which was featured at SVP and Nova.

As many of you are aware, the talks are general audience to college
level, but we do have children/family events. Dr Scott Sampson will be
here and will be involved in three "Dr. Scott" events for kids. So there
is something for "all ages".

A full list of the 2014 PaleoFest events can be found here
http://www.burpee.org/page.asp?PageID=46

If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me off-list.  Hope
to see you there!

Thanks,

Scott Williams
Director of Science and Exhibits