Re: Pictures of sympatric bovid diversity

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Web-browsing during lunch, here are two more photos of different
antelope species together (don't know about permissions, however):

Grant's gazelle with Thomson's gazelle
http://www.realbirder.com/Tanzania/Wildlife/Grant'sGazelle.JPG

eland and other antelope
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38427853@N08/11212020895/