Re: T. rex overbite

Jaime Headden wrote:

> http://qilong.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/something_about_overbites/

That, and the link to your earlier piece,
http://qilong.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/making-lip-of-it/
was very helpful, as were the comments that followed. I have a deeper
appreciation for the *problem* now, anyway.  :o)

> I will have a post out tomorrow that will be addressing a host of issues
> in "lips" as they relate to tyrannosaurids specifically, as a response
> Tracy Ford's 1997 paper on the subject. There's a novel argument in
> there that doesn't see much in the way of responses that needed
> addressing.

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

-- Donna

(Dammit, Jaime, you stole my Freddie Mercury joke!)