RE: ?!? A New and Separate Palaeontological Community

Uh .. no.

The gist here is whether [mass production/ distribution/ differentiation/
diversification]
as derived from industry could be applicable to a science such as
palaeontology.
I say this because the auto, motion picture and restaurant industries are not
"pyramid schemes".
They absolutely work for the benefit of mankind [pollution and health concerns
notwithstanding].

Palaeontology IS CURRENTLY deriving its funding from a "legalized ponzi scheme"
which gov't
certainly is [which is why palaeontology is currently in bad shape,
funding-wise].

The U.S. Federal Reserve is still printing out money with little to back it. So
the question is
not which is more corrupt [government or industry] but which, corrupt or not,
would bring us the
better deal.