New titanosauriform sauropod dinosaur material from the Cenomanian of Morocco

Newish paper from earlier this year, but not yet mentioned (?) on the DML:

"Lamanna, M.C., Hasegawa, Y., 2014. New titanosauriform sauropod dinosaur
material from the Cenomanian of Morocco: implications for paleoecology and
sauropod diversity in the Late Cretaceous of north Africa. Bulletin of Gunma
Museum of Natural History 18, 1–19.

Titanosauriform sauropod dinosaurs are widely regarded as the most diverse and
abundant large herbivores in Cretaceous paleoecosystems of Gondwanan
landmasses. Nevertheless, remains of these animals are scarce in Late
Cretaceous deposits of continental Africa and the then-conjoined Arabian
Peninsula. Here we describe two new titanosauriform fossils from the lower
Upper Cretaceous (Cenomanian) 'Kem Kem beds' of Morocco that improve our
understanding of the morphology and paleoecology of Afro-Arabian members of
this clade. One specimen is a nearly complete, well-preserved anterior dorsal
vertebra that pertains to a large-bodied member of Somphospondyli, possibly to
a basal titanosaurian. The second specimen is a partial ischium that is not
identifiable beyond Somphospondyli; nevertheless, the element is significant in
exhibiting numerous tooth marks that we attribute to a very large carnivorous
dinosaur, probably a carcharodontosaurid or Spinosaurus. These
 feeding traces constitute direct evidence that sauropods were a food source
for at least one African Late Cretaceous theropod. It is presently uncertain
whether or not the new titanosauriform elements pertain to any of three named
genera from the early Late Cretaceous of Africa (Aegyptosaurus, Paralititan,
and Angolatitan), or whether they represent previously undescribed taxa."

The new material in this paper is described in excellent detail.