AW: Moa-Tinamou Clade Found Within Ratites

Did anyone count how often paleognath phylogeny was "resolved" yet?

And do Baker et al (2014) address the concerns of Smith et al (2013)
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/rkimball/publications_files/Smithetal.2013.SystBio.pdf,
 Kimball et al (2013?)
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/rkimball/publications_files/Kimballetal.MPE.uncorrectedproofs.pdf
 and Yuri et al (2013)
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/rkimball/publications_files/Yurietal.2013.Biology.pdf
 regarding the need to test any

"new phylogenomic sequences from 1,448 nuclear DNA loci totalling almost one
million base pairs"

(and RGCs just as well) on whether they actually retain phylogenetic signal?

An additional question: considering we have no problems getting the artificial
(Paleognaths,(Passerines,other neognaths)) or
(Paleognaths,(Galloanseres,(Passerines,other Neoaves))) quite robustly
supported - how can we be sure (Ostrich,other paleognaths) is not artificial?

Regards,

Eike