Re: Idaho Cretaceous dinosaur site + other news

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

In case people could not read the reply to Tom's question about
spinosaurid teeth...

From:  ljkrumenacker@yahoo.com

I wouldn't be willing to go that far on these isolated teeth
unfortunately. They suggest piscivory to me from the overall
morphology but are significantly different from definitive spinosaur
teeth that have actually been found in jaws, with postcranial remains,
etc. I hope to find more theropod bones at the site this season to
maybe get a better idea as to the owner of these teeth.

L.J. Krumenacker
Paleontologist PhD Candidate: Montana State University, Traphagen Hall 207

***

For a few photos of the dig and finds, see:

http://bewaretheorycto.blogspot.com/