Fwd: Elephant bird and kiwi linked by DNA

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

As far as I can tell, my first attempt with this one did not reach the
DML. I'm forwarding the posting with some additional links. Apologies
if people received the first posting. This Science item is my second
posting today that did not get through....

More news stories:

http://phys.org/news/2014-05-ancient-dna-aussie-kiwi.html

http://www.adelaide.edu.au/news/news70682.html

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25610-emustyle-birds-have-abandoned-flight-six-times.html#.U35D3vldXTo