Re: Mary's Anning G**gle

And for those who missed it : http://www.google.com/doodles/mary-annings-215th-birthday !

Le 21/05/2014 19:19, dale mcinnes a écrit :
Pretty cool !!  About time.

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 00:50:01 +0200
From: j.falconnet@gmail.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Mary's Anning G**gle

Good fellows,

I have the pleasure to enjoin you to celebrate Mary's Anning 215th
birthday with an all new device from our dearest search engine:

https://www.google.fr/webhp?tab=ww&ei=Ttp7U7OfCoGa0AW54oGABA&ved=0CBEQ1S4

Your humble servant,
Jocelyn Falconnet, Doctor es Palaeontogy
--
"As a Professor of Science, I assure you we did in fact evolve from
filthy monkey men." Hubert J. Farnworth.