Re: Mutliple resendings Re: Dinosaur forearm construction and posture (resend)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Apologies to people who receive resends. I check to see if my postings
go through with a Yahoo account and the live DML feed at:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.dinosaurs.general

None of my first 5 attempts to send the posting about dinosaur
forelimbs went through. I originally used a subject line with part of
the article title "Quadrupedal dinosaurs did not evolve fully pronated
forearms" -- maybe the phrase "not evolve" triggered some block.
However, many of the other postings that did not go through don't
appear to have any obvious similar issues.