From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
To: rtravsky@uwyo.edu; dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Mutliple resendings Re: Dinosaur forearm construction and posture
(resend)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Apologies to people who receive resends. I check to see if my postings
go through with a Yahoo account and the live DML feed at:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.dinosaurs.general

None of my first 5 attempts to send the posting about dinosaur
forelimbs went through. I originally used a subject line with part of
the article title "Quadrupedal dinosaurs did not evolve fully pronated
forearms" -- maybe the phrase "not evolve" triggered some block.
However, many of the other postings that did not go through don't
appear to have any obvious similar issues.

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Richard W. Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> wrote:
> On 5/28/2014 10:40 PM, Ben Creisler wrote:
>>
>> From: Ben Creisler
>> bcreisler@gmail.com
>>
>> I am really stumped as to why this posting as not gone through to the
>> DML today. This is the 6th time I have tried to send it, changing the
>> subject line and other small details. My other postings have worked
>> fine. I don't know if some embedded feature or combination of
>> characters or words is blocking the content as email.
>

> I don't know about other subscribers, but a lot of times I get your
> original post plus the resend. In this case tho, I luckily did not get the
> first 5 sendings.
>
> Sometimes your postings end up in the junk email folder (put there by
> the default rules for outlook).
>
> Your headers start with gmail and then go
il eating these?