A trivial question

Greetings,

This post has zero actual science content. However, it is a question:
Which trivial epithet (the second part of the species name) is most common in
Mesozoic dinosauromorphs?

Plenty are used only once: horridus, ajax, etc.
Others are used a few times: rex in Tyrannosaurus rex and Nanosaurus rex. (I'm
not concerned about the present validity of the taxon
name, but rather its use at any time.)

There are some that are certainly more common: agilis, australis, mongoliensis,
sinensis.

But what is/are the MOST common one(s)? (Boundaries are "Dinosauromorpha within
the Mesozoic", so Mesozoic avialians are in but
Cenozoic are out).

I don't know the answer; I'm just asking the question.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/