Re: A trivial question

I would definitely agree that, amongst epithets, locative names like
"sinensis" (and quite likely "sinensis" itself) is the most common. It
would be interesting to use "-ensis" as a search criterion and
determine results amongst them. I'm not familiar with a database for
pseudosuchian names, but for fossil birds and nonavian dinosaurs
Mickey's database would provide decent search results.

--
Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff: http://qilong.wordpress.com/

"Innocent, unbiased observation is a myth" - P. B. Medawar (1969)