Blocked postings: Archaeopteryx color + African mammal tracks

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Again, another posting that did not get through to the DML after
repeated tries. I've reworded things a bit to see it that helps.
Apologies if the original versions show up at some point.

********

Archaeopteryx feather colors

http://phys.org/news/2014-11-deeper-ancient-wing.html

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-11/sovp-tad102714.php

==

Cretaceous mammal tracks from Angola in Africa show animal the size of
a raccoon, found along with sauropod and crocodylian tracks

http://www.livescience.com/48612-cretaceous-mammal-dinosaur-tracks.html

Photos
http://www.livescience.com/48614-photos-cretaceous-mammal-tracks.html

**

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-11/sovp-adm102714.php

==

Paul Upchurch radio interview about Australian dinosaurs

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/were-aussie-dinosaurs-more-argentinean-or-asian3f/5857742

===

NOTE:

I mentioned three new hadrosaurs scheduled to be out this week. The
book Hadrosaurs has a listed publication date of Nov. 5, 2014 from
Indiana University Press. However, as far as I can tell, the book has
not been officially published yet--although some material is lurking
on the web. I will hold off announcing new taxa until publication is
official--the copyright on the book is 2015.

http://www.iupress.indiana.edu/product_info.php?isbn=9780253013903

==

Fighting hummingbirds

http://news.sciencemag.org/evolution/2014/11/video-en-garde-hummingbirds-sword-fight-their-bills?rss=1