Straight in at number 3

Hi,
If you’ll excuse the plug, I’ve just written a dinosaur-related book for very
young readers (roughly aimed at 4-8 year olds), and it’s just gone in at number
3 in Amazon’s kindle chapter books charts!

The idea is to give young kids who are just learning to read some knowledge
about evolution that they wouldn’t usually get until much later.

The book “Act Normal – and don’t tell anyone about the Dinosaurs in the Garden”
has a little girl retro-engineering dinosaurs from chickens by accident.

It’s just a bit of fun, but I do try to introduce the concept of redundant DNA
in a way any child can understand! – without sacrificing the fun of an
adventure book for 7 year olds.

I’d love it if people could let me know if I’ve been successful…. (and if you
feel like passing this on to anyone with children of the right age, or posting
a review on Amazon, that would be wonderful)

The link: http://amzn.to/10VVkiV

Thanks - and sorry again for plugging.

Christian Darkin