DinosaurChannel.TV

I don't know if this is kosher but I need to let everyone on the list know that there is only one week left on the DinosaurChannel.TV kickstarter. I am happy to say that today, Dr. Phil Currie joined the ranks of prominent paleontologists backing us.

It doesn't have to be a lot, Kickstarter ranks us on a popularity algorithm, so the more backers, the more highly we are ranked and the more attention we get.

Please back us if you can.

Kids, especially American kids, need this gateway into science!

Thanks.

Tess and Bob

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/210659515/dinosaurchanneltv