Re: Stegosaurus fossil mounted for display at Natural History Museum in London

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

For more info on the stegosaurs on display at the Sauriermuseum Aathal
in Switzerland, see this free pdf guide in English with all the
details:

http://doc.rero.ch/record/209444/files/PAL_E4048.pdf