Re: Stegosaurus fossil mounted for display at Natural History Museum in London

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some additional information about the Stegosaurus specimen from the NHM website:

Paul Barrett interview

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/life/dinosaurs-other-extinct-creatures/most-complete-stegosaurus-specimen/interview-with-dinosaur-expert/index.html

More details

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2014/nov/rare-stegosaurus-skeleton-to-be-unveiled-at-the-museum133542.html