RE: Turtle phylogeny (free pdf)

Absolutely agreed. Crawford et al. are either not aware or are unconcerned
with the fact that for all the questions about the position of turtles to
living amniotes is problematic, the problem with regards to fossil ones
gets dramatically worse.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216