Re: Iguanas breathe more like birds + Morrison Jurassic climate + other papers

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Nice Ed Yong explainer blog about unidirectional respiration in
iguanas, birds, alligators...

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/11/18/what-disco-fog-taught-us-about-iguana-lungs/