[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Blocked posting for Botucaraitherium, new cynodont?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Blocked posting for Botucaraitherium, new cynodont?
- From: Ben Creisler <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:09:12 -0800
- In-reply-to: <CAMR9O1KRN2NnR5s=NqGJeQ-tOHxXOO_P2ruoDa7U0ju_Q49WgA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAMR9O1KRN2NnR5s=NqGJeQ-tOHxXOO_P2ruoDa7U0ju_Q49WgA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
More attempts to post the citation and links have failed. One more
with the abstract link only...
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Ben Creisler <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ben Creisler
> My repeated attempts to send a posting today about Botucaraitherium, a
> new Triassic cynodont from Brazil, have not gone through to the DML.
> After more than seven attempts, I'm ready to give up. Did anyone
> receive the posting? I have not idea what quirk of the spam filter or
> whatever would be blocking this from the DML.