Re: Blocked posting for Botucaraitherium, new cynodont?

Apparently the last two postings got through. Here's the citation
without the links...

Marina B. Soares, Agustín G. Martinelli & Téo v. de Oliveira  (2014)
A new prozostrodontian cynodont (Therapsida) from the Late Triassic
Riograndia Assemblage Zone (Santa Maria Supersequence) of Southern
Brazil.
Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias (advance online publication)
doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/0001-3765201420140455

Here we report on a new prozostrodontian cynodont, Botucaraitherium
belarminoi gen. et sp. nov., from the Riograndia Assemblage Zone (AZ)
of the Candelária Sequence (Santa Maria Supersequence), collected in
the Botucaraí Hill Site, Candelária Municipality, state of Rio Grande
do Sul, Brazil. The new taxon is based on a single specimen (holotype
MMACR-PV-003-T) which includes a left lower jaw, without postdentary
bones, bearing the root of the last incisor, canine and four
postcanines plus one partial crown inside the dentary, not erupted,
and two maxillary fragments, one with a broken canine and another with
one postcanine. The features of the lower jaw and lower/upper
postcanines resemble those of the prozostrodontians Prozostrodon
brasiliensis from the older Hyperodapedon AZ and Brasilodon
quadrangularis and Brasilitherium riograndensis from the same
Riograndia AZ. The inclusion of Botucaraitherium within a broad
phylogenetic analysis, positioned it as a less inclusive taxon than
tritylodontids, and as the sister-taxon of Brasilodon, Brasilitherium
and Mammaliaformes. Although the new taxon is based on few cranial
elements, it represents a additional faunal component of the Triassic
Riograndia AZ of southern Brazil, in which small-sized derived
non-mammaliaform cynodonts, intimately related to the origin of
mammaliaforms, were ecologically well succeed and taxonomically
diverse.