Re: Panguraptor, new coelophysoid theropod from Early Jurassic of China

Paper seems to be making a point of ignoring Megapnosaurus. I strongly
dislike this tactic, whatever the taste.

--
Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff: http://qilong.wordpress.com/

"Innocent, unbiased observation is a myth" - P. B. Medawar (1969)